Cheesy Masala Omelette Recipe With Roasted Vegetables
Cheesy Masala Omelette With Roasted Vegetables Recipe is a whole some omelette loaded with vege -tables like baby corn and red bell peppers and then cooked along with cheese which adds to the deliciousness of this dish. The egg mixture has a hint of spiciness with the addition of chopped green chilies and flavoured with chopped coriander leaves. Grated Britannia Cheezza adds that wizardly soften within the mouth style and makes these Cheese Masala dish irresistible. Cheesy Masala Omelette With Roasted Vegetables is full of nutrition and proteins and will keep you feeling full for longer. Serve Cheesy Masala Omelette With Roasted Vege -tables along with a toast with some Britannia Mexican Chilli Cheese Spreadz and Homemade Fresh Orange Juice.
- 2 Whole Eggs
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , small bunch, finely chopped
- 1 inexperienced chilly , finely chopped Salt , to taste
For the stuffing
- 2 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 1/2 Onion , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Baby corn , cut lengthwise
- 1/4 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Veeba sweet chili sauce
- Two Stalks onion Greens , shredded Salt , to taste
- 2 teaspoons Cooking oil
- Two table spoons Britannia Cheezza , grated
Steps to Make It
- To begin making Cheesy Masala Omelette With Roasted Vegetables Recipe first grate the Britannia cheezza and keep it aside
- Into a bowl break the eggs and add the coriander leaves, green chillies and salt to taste. Whisk the egg mixture well and keep aside.
- Add oil into a preheated pan add the garlic and onions and saute till the onions are slightly caramelized.
- Once done stir in the baby corn and red bell peppers, sprinkle a little salt and saute on high heat until they are roasted and become soft.
- Once done, stir in the sweet chilli sauce and the spring onion greens. Saute for a few seconds and turn off the heat.
- The final step is to make the Cheesy Masala Omelette.
- Add oil into a preheated pan; pour the egg mixture and allow it to cook well on both sides. Flip, when you notice the top is almost cook
- Once both sides of the omelette is done, add a few tablespoons of the roasted veggies on the omelette, sprinkle the Britannia Cheezza and fold in half. Cook for another minute till the cheese melts.
- Once the cheese melts transfer the Cheesy Masala Omelette With Roasted Vegetables into a serving plate and serve hot.
- Serve Cheesy Masala Omelette With Roasted Vegetables along with a toast with some Britannia Mexican Chilli Cheese Spreadz and Homemade Fresh Orange Juice.