Practice makes you perfect, but it is thing of past as we are bringing you most easiest ways of preparing Cupcake Recepies, in very first attempt you can make it delicious by simply following the instructions give here. This will surely make you crazy with its taste, do not wait anymore and be ready with all necessary ingredients that are needed to cook it. You will never forget the taste of this recepie as its crispy gradients will melt on your tongue and add a new taste. Try now Cupcake Recepies and please write us back about the response of your guests or family about the recepie, as we really need your support to make all recepie more tasty
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, crushed
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Line an twelve (12) cup muffin pan with paper cup liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, crushed pecans and melted margarine, mixing well to blend.
- Spoon mixture evenly into a 12 cup muffin pan lined with paper cup liners.
- Press mixture with a spoon to firm bottom.
- Puree raspberries and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add condensed milk and 1/2 cup of the raspberry puree and mix until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon evenly into baking cups.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove paper liners.
- Invert cakes onto individual-serving plates.
- Drizzle remaining raspberry puree over cakes.
- Garnish with a few whole raspberries.
- Serve frozen.
Fruit Cupacake Recepie Ingredients:
- 50g (2oz) Dried apricot
- 40g (1½ oz) puffed rice
- 75g (3oz) dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon of syrup
- 50g (2oz) caster sugar
- 50g (2oz) butter
- Small cupcake holders
- Get the dried apricots and cut them into small poeces into a mixing bowl.
- Add the puffed rice and the cranberries to the mixing bowl , and mix everything together with a wooden spoon.
- Put the syrup, caster sugar and butter into asmall pan and gently heat until everything has melted.
- Turn the heat up to medium and let the mixture cook for two minutes then take of the heat.
- Leave the syrup on the pan to cool for five minutes. Then carefully pour it over the puffed rice mixture.
- Stir everything together using a wooden spoon. Then using a teaspoon put a heaped spoonfull of the mixture into each of the paper cups.
- Put the crispie cupcakes onto a couple of plates and place in the fridge , leave them there for about an hour until they have set.
For More Info Subscribe My Website
Visite My Other Website