Fat ! How to decrease abdominal fat quickly (for women)
Edited by MhafastHealth
Visceral fat or belly fat, which accumulates around the internal organs, can increase the risk of diabetes and heart disease in any woman. The good thing is, visceral fat is metabolically active and can be reduced rapidly through diet, exercise and stress-relieving.You can reduce the fat on your stomach quickly by increasing stress hormones and increasing metabolism.
Step 1 Eat systematically
according to the advice of many personal trainers, fat loss on the abdomen means 90% diet and 10% exercise. If you don’t take a perfectly balanced diet, this step is extreme for you.
Reduce processed sugar and cereals:
white processed carbohydrates reduce sugar and eliminate calories will make your fat burning faster.
- It also includes fluid calories such as soda, plenty of drinks and alcohol.
- Most nutritionists believe that without removing processed foods from the diet, it is not possible to quickly lose belly fat.
Plan your diet based on the amount of servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Women between 19 to 50 years require at least 2.5 cups of vegetables per day.
- Choose vegetables based on their colors. If you include vegetables of different colors in your diet, you will get more nutrients.
- Women between 19 to 50 years need 1.5 to 2 cups of fruit per day. Eating your favorite fruit will increase your appetite for healthy food
Include cereals in your diet:
prefer cereals such as quinoa, brown rice and barley compared to whole-grain breads. The less processed the grain is, the better it will be for the body.
- Select grains that have a low glycemic index. This means that these grains will not increase your blood sugar faster and keep your stomach full for a long time.
- Learn the glycemic index of your favorite foods glycemicindex.com see visiting.
Plan about your protein.
- Eat good quality protein per day such as salmon, tuna, turkey, chicken and legums (women who are pregnant, give birth to a baby or think about getting pregnant should be careful about the amount of mercury present in their diet and some special fishes should not be consumed in excess).
- Include yogurt as low-fat dairy in your diet. Calcium present in yogurt reduces the level of cartilage (cortisol). Greek yogurt (Greek yogurt) contains more protein than ordinary yogurt and 1 servings of it daily as a balanced diet can help your stomach burn fat faster.
Drink 2 to 5 cups of green tea per day.
- Research has shown that those who took 600 mg of catechins (catechins), an anti-oxidant, found in green tea every day, compared to those who did not take green tea, visceral fat was 16 times faster.
- Take a green tea that has a high level of anti-oxidants.
- Drink it hot to get all these benefits.
Step 2. Exercise systematically
One hour cardio exercise per day for fast fat loss:
when we exercise cardio for 30 minutes per day, the excess visceral fat stops becoming, but if we exercise cardio an hour in full, the fat starts to stop becoming as well as burning. You can’t reduce fat from one place, that is, you can’t decrease fat from your stomach without losing fat from other parts of the body. However, 90% of people feel decreased fat on their stomach first.
Select Instant training:
Burn a short duration (1 to 5 minutes) of high intensity cardio training can boost your metabolism and decrease fat faster.
- Join a boot-camp, circuit training or fat burning class to incorporate high-intensity exercise into your routine.
- Users can also find information about the intervertebral settings on most cardio-vascular machines.
Exercise the body weight before the traditional crunch:
Planks, side planks, push-ups, squatts and lunges every other day.
- Exercise 30 minute weights every other day.
- Compared to crunches, these stetic and dynamic exercises burn more fat as they work on core masls such as abdamine masles for longer and more Intencity.
- When your body is accustomed to the increased exercise, exercise your strength training by machines or free weights. Bend abdeman 3 times a week and bend and lift weights.
Stretch your buttocks before exercise abs:
Try doing your cardio before exercise and stretching, so that your exercises are more effective than your buttocks, legs, or neck.
- Join a Pilates class to learn how to target the inner abdaminal masals.
- Abdaminal exercise every other day for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Be sure to include exercises that work on the side Barja and lower Barja. Good exercises include side-Planck-dips, reverse crunches, bicyclic and roll-downs.
Step 3. Balance stress hormones
Recognize the causes of stress in your life:
Stress is associated with visceral fat in both men and women.
- Stress causes your body to produce bigger hormones, such as cartesol, and more.
- Cortisol sends signals to your body to collect fat. Stress can indicate your body’s lack of food in the future.
- Many studies show that women have more physical signs of stress and greater abdominal fat than men.
Reduce stressful situations at home and office immediately:
regular stress in life than diet and exercise alone can help reduce belly fat faster.
Start the deep-breeding exercise.
- Breed for 10 seconds. Sit in a comfortable pose. Take the breath in for 10 seconds and then take the breath out for 10 seconds. Such breeding should take 2 to 5 minutes.
- Those who are under stress, their breath unconsciously moves in and out quickly.
- When you are under stress, do 10 seconds of breeding each time or at 5 different intervals throughout the day.
Take vitamin C supplements:
if you can’t get enough vitamin C through a diet, take vitamin C supplements that can help manage the cartilage (cortisol) present in your blood, and also help regulate the effects of stress on your body.
- Try eating cantaloupe, oranges, red and green peppers, kiwi, broccoli or tomatoes. Each one of these servings contains 40 to 100 mg of Vitamin C.
- Take vitamin C 500 mg per day. Try to get the most portion of vitamin C from food.
- If you are unable to achieve a goal of 500 mg, take 200 mg of Vitamin C supplements. If you think you can get very little vitamin C through your diet, you can take up to 500 mg supplements a week.
Sleep for 7 to 8 hours:
good sleep helps manage stress and hormones very well.
- For those who sleep less than 7 hours per day, the level of cortisol and ghrelin increases, which also increases the weight on their stomach.
- Ghrelin is a hormone that creates a desire to eat sweet and fatty foods in mind.
Do yoga or meditation:
if deep-breeding helps you regulate weight gain hormones like cortisol, ghrelin, etc., through yoga and meditation.
- To reduce abdominal fat quickly and reduce stress, you should try several different yogic exercises. Flo yoga will reduce your stress as well as burn fat.
- If you do meditation, it will also help you get a good sleep. All these things, along with Bridging in exercise, should be included in the routine additionally.
Hunger pangs are common between two miles. Press this kind of appetite but if you can’t do that, take the healthiest things such as fruits and soups as snacks.
Fruits are hydrating and re-refreshing and keep you active. Soups can be tasty and healthy as compared to biscuits and junk foods that can make you fat, as well as easy to make.