Skin is the mirror of your beauty. All you care about to look attractive is to make the skin young and supple. But what do you do to protect your skin from allergies? Do you know that allergies can make your skin worse and ugly? What are the causes of skin allergies and how to avoid them?
According to dermatologist, the following reasons may also be allergic-
Clothing may also be allergic.
Some times the dye used on the fabric causes allergic reactions in the skin. It causes skin problems, stretch marks, etc.
The tattoo has seen a bad effect on the skin. Such complaints are common now a days. In fact, if the ink quality used in the tattoo is poor, it causes skin irritation.
Weather changes may also cause allergies. Changing seasons increases the number of Pollins in the air, which is the main cause of allergies in the skin.
If the hair color is too high for the PPD, then there is an increased likeli hood of allergies.
How does the effect of allergies
Some people have no problems with allergies, while some have pain, itching, blisters, blisters, swelling, sores, sores, etc. Skin diseases can also occur if they are ignored at the right time. Also, some times plastic things like fake jewellery, Bindi, perfume, glasses frames, soaps etc. are also allergic. This kind of allergy is called Contact Dermatitis.
Can you avoid such allergies?
Exit the House, cover the face and arms. Touch screen.
Wash the face with water several times a day. This will remove the dust and dirt on the face.
Use aloe vera gel or aloe vera cream etc.
If you are working, bathe in the evening too. This will not cause allergies to dust, etc.
Use only filtered water.
If your skin is red or itchy or Rashed, it is all about allergies. Allergies in the skin can occur to anyone. The main cause of allergies is our lifestyle and routine. As well as factors like pollution can also cause allergies. You’d be surprised to know that eating, air, water, pollution can cause skin allergies.
Let’s first know what are the major causes of allergies-
You go to the office, go to the market or get kids out of the house whenever you leave school, get directly in touch with the wind. Polluting air brings your skin into contact with bacteria, which is prone to allergies. In addition, people with high smoking are more prone to skin allergies and diseases like esthma.
Many people have allergies due to a parti -cular foods. Many times babies are allergic to cow’s milk, fish or eggs again. So it is very important to know what you are allergic to. Sometimes it happens that the food you are allergic to is associated with the group of foods that you are allergic to.
Allergic to water
Water is also known as life, but if it is not clean, it can lead to many diseases. Chemicals found in it can cause your facial wrinkles. Since they are absorbed directly by the body, they are even more prone to allergies. When chlorine is found in the water, it becomes more harm ful. It is said that when ever you are swimming, then take a bath with clean water.
Allergy to pollution
Increased pollution in the environ- ment counts the main causes of allergies. This problem is more in cities because there is more air pollution than you are in direct contact with. In addition water pollution also causes allergies. Using poor water can significantly damage the body, which is common in skin -irritation, rash and pimple-like rash. Some people have a very sensitive skin. They become itchy, burning, rash when exposed to a particular thing.
Don’t do this if you have allergies..
- Do not itch in the skin.
- Stop using the soap you are using regularly. Due to soap the skin becomes dry and itching increases.
- Take a bath every day. Use soap with Doctor’s advice.
- Give the body an open air.
- Most importantly, stay away from what you are allergic to if you know what.
Take home remedies for allergies
- Wash and clean the affected area with alum water.
- Apply camphor and mustard oil.
- Burn the AMLA kernels and ash. Add a pinch of alum and coconut oil to it and make a paste. Stick to it.
- Maintain a balance of sour things, chillies and spices.
- Drink lime water daily in the morning.
- Mix sandal wood, lime juice in equal proportions and make paste.
Opt for Doctor’s opinion
- Fruit-drink plenty of vegetables. Take 1 date Daily. Eat salad.
- Wash the skin with water only if there is an allergy. Do not use soap or fax.
- Calamine Lotion remains beneficial.
- Take anti-allergic medi cations with your doctor’s advice.
- If the hands are allergic, keep the nails short and wear cotton gloves before cleaning the dishes or washing them.
- Change skin color, such as red spots fall.
- Be itchy.
- Grow pimple-like rash.
- Rainage or crack fall.
- Be jealous.
- Causing stretch in the skin
- Blisters fall